Arturia KORG MS-20 V v1.1.1 Update [WiN]
KORG MS-20 V is a virtual instrument for sound explorers in search of the meaner side of analog. From punchy analog textures to abrasive screaming sounds, explore a flawless emulation of a primal instrument overflowing with attitude and streamlined for modern production.
The analog elemental
KORG MS-20 V unites screaming oscillators and filters with a semi-modular architecture and cutting-edge upgrades for a monstrous virtual instrument that transcends subtractive synthesis.
Explore the darker side of analog and effortlessly immerse your mix in the unearthly sounds of a machine that takes no prisoners - shuddering detuned basslines, snappy resonant thuds, and howling hard-sync melodies await.
- Virtual Instruments playable in a DAW (Live, FL Studio, Logic,...) or standalone with a MIDI keyboard.
- Software emulation of original MS-20 designed in partnership with KORG
- Dual VCOs with Noise, PWM, Ring Mod, Hard-Sync, and Frequency Modulation
- High-pass and Low-pass filters modeled on KORG IC-35 and OTA chips
- Modulation Generator LFO with morphing waveforms
- Dual Envelope Generators with Looping/Snappy modes
- External Signal Processor module with Envelope Follower and sidechaining
- Patch Bay for semi-modular signal customization
- Built-in 3-channel 12-step sequencer based on KORG SQ-10
- 16 FX across 4 slots, configurable in series or parallel
- Expanded 6-voice polyphony with Unison mode
- MTS-ESP microtuning compatibility
- MPE compatibility
A witch says,
This update can be applied to