York Audio ORNG 412 V30 [Impulse Response]
This impulse response library includes 22 of York Audio’s famous multi-mic Mixes for an easy “plug and play” experience along with 148 “ear tuned” single mic captures across 14 microphones for a total of 170 faithfully captured IRs of this iconic cabinet.
Microphones used in this Cab Pack
- 57m – Based on a modern Shure® SM57
- 57v – Based on a vintage Shure® Unidyne III SM57
- 58 – Based on a Shure® SM58
- SM7 – Based on a Shure® SM7b
- 421v – Based on a vintage Sennheiser® MD421
- 906 – Based on a Sennheiser® e906
- 421m – Based on a modern Sennheiser® MD421
- i5 – Based on an Audix® i5
- 121- Based on a Royer® R-121
- 160 – Based on a Beyerdynamic® M160
- 313 – Based on a Shure® KSM313
- E22 – Based on a Josephson® e22S small diaphragm condenser mic U47 – Based on a Telefunken® U47 large diaphragm tube condenser mic
- 414 – Based on an AKG® C414 large diaphragm condenser mic
- ROOM – Captured with a Telefunken® U47
- REAR – Captured with a Telefunken® U47
- SIDE – Captured with a Telefunken® U47
All products have been tested with Fractal Audio Systems™, Line 6™, Strymon™, and Kemper™ hardware, as well as DAW plug-ins to ensure seamless integration with your digital modeling units.
York Audio products are licensed, not owned. It is illegal to share York Audio products, so please support our brand and ensure more great content by purchasing your desired products. All sales are final, as there are no refunds on digital goods.
All Cab Packs come in .WAV format in 24-bit 96k, 48k, and 44.1k files.
All IRs are 500ms for maximum resolution. Hardware units that require shorter files will automatically truncate 500ms files to the unit’s preferred length upon import.
Raw and MPT versions are provided.
Fractal Audio™, Line 6™ Helix, Atomic™ Amplifire, and most IR loading amp modelers utilize 48k files.
Kemper™ units ulitize 44.1k files.
Strymon™ Iridium and BOSS™ units utilizes 96k files.