York Audio MES 412 OS-V2 [Impulse Response]
The Mesa™ “Oversized” 4×12 is THE quintessential guitar cabinet for high gain tones. In York Audio’s tireless quest for excellence, it was time to revisit this cab with a fresh vision and upgraded techniques to meticulously capture the essence of this iconic cabinet. This is the Mesa™ tone you hear in your head.
The MES 412 OS V30 is based on a 2008 Mesa™ “Oversized” 4×12 cabinet loaded with the original Mesa™ spec Celestion™ Vintage 30 speakers. The tone is simply colossal. With deep low end chunk, angry midrange, and a detailed top end that cuts without harshness, this cabinet is inspiring to play and sounds absolutely massive!
This Cab Pack contains 129 single mic shots from 12 exceptional microphones as well as 21 of York Audio’s famous multi-mic Mixes for a total of 150 IRs designed to take your tone to the next level.
Microphones used in this Cab Pack
- 57m – Based on a modern Shure® SM57
- 57v – Based on a vintage Shure® Unidyne III SM57
- 58 – Based on a Shure® SM58
- SM7 – Based on a Shure® SM7b
- 421m – Based on a modern Sennheiser® MD421
- 421v – Based on a vintage Sennheiser® MD421
- 906 – Based on a Sennheiser® e906
- 121- Based on a Royer® R-121
- 160 – Based on a Beyerdynamic® M160
- 313 – Based on a Shure® KSM313
- U47 – Based on a Telefunken® U47 large diaphragm tube condenser mic
- 414 – Based on an AKG® C414 large diaphragm condenser mic
- ROOM 1, 2, and 3 – Captured with a Telefunken® U47
- REAR 1 and 2 – Captured with a Telefunken® U47
- SIDE – Captured with a Telefunken® U47
All products have been tested with Fractal Audio Systems™, Line 6™, Strymon™, and Kemper™ hardware, as well as DAW plug-ins to ensure seamless integration with your digital modeling units.
York Audio products are licensed, not owned. It is illegal to share York Audio products, so please support our brand and ensure more great content by purchasing your desired products. All sales are final, as there are no refunds on digital goods.