XILS-lab XILS4 v1.5.2 R2 [WiN]
Is that all ? No, of course, we added a SECOND Matrix, offering 2 additional envelopes, one LFO, a detailed Sample and Hold module, and a Voltage processor. Then invited Velocity, Modulation Wheel, Aftertouch, and all the Midi Cc to join the party.
Which means hundreds of additional connexions. Add to that, the analog chorus with its three modes, the analog Delay and Phaser, and the picture emerges.
In the XILS 4, you can connect everything with everything, and you get more than 1140 possible different connexions per patch.
Did we say at Audio Rate?
The XILS 4 can also be used as a powerful VST effect processor, processing incoming audio signals, so we added more –input- modules : Gate, Transient, Envelope Follower and Pitch Tracker.
An endless source of inspiration for those who want to go deep into the heart of Analog Modular Synthesis.
It’s impossible to summarize what the XILS 4 can do, but, in short, here’s the list of the main modules :
- 12 Aliasing free Oscillators, grouped in 6 pairs, with WaveShaping, 3*2 Hard synchronization modes, + 2 additional Noise oscillators
- 2 Analog Multimode Filters, Non Linear and zero delay Behaviors, with 3 Modes (6/12/24 dB)
- 4 Trapezoidal, looping, Envelope Generators. ( Switchable to standard ADSR )
- 5 Polyphonic LFOs ( including 4 Oscillator acting as LFO at audio rate )
- Polyphonic Ring Modulator and VCA engine
- Cascade Mode : Synthesizer 1 can feed Synth 2 engine inputs
- 4 independent outputs feeding the Stereo Bus, each with one analog Lp/Hp filter
- 2 Programmable Joystick Vector Controllers ( up to 32+32 modulation targets )
- Polyphonic Sequencer with 3 independent lines, Slew rates, 3 recording modes.
- Sequencer can behave as modulation source.
- Pitch Tracker, Enveloppe Follower, Transient, Gate, Sample & Hold Modules
- Chorus, Delay, Phaser, Spring Reverb
- 6 Play modes (including Unison 2/4/6 ), Polyphonic and mono Portamento/Glissando/Legato, 2 different Keyboard Scaling, Polyphonic Aftertouch and VCA handling.
- 700+ presets made by worldwide famous Sound Designers
- Preset Database Engine ( Find the right patch in a flash, create your own tags )
- Comprehensive manual with a getting started and tutorial sections
- More than 100 parameters mappable to midi controllers
- More than 1100 possible connexions per patch ! ! !
* Our release loads faster and uses less memory than original.