Wave Arts Power Suite v6.07 [WiN]
Summary of changes:
- MacOS Catalina and Mojave supported. Plug-ins work on latest Mac DAWs such as Cubase 10, WaveLab 10, Premiere 2020, and Audition 2020.
- MacOS installers are properly notarized.
- Adding VST3 support. Power Suite 6 supports VST3, AU, and AAX (native) formats.
- Dropping support for VST2, DX, MAS, RTAS, AAX DSP, and 32-bit builds on Mac OS-X. 32-bit VST3 is supported on Windows. Only 64-bit formats are supported on MacOS.
- AAX formats support Wave Arts licensing. Pace/iLok no longer required for AAX; choose Pace/iLok or Wave Arts licensing for all formats.
- AAX formats no longer have confusing reduced feature configurations needed for AAX DSP.
- Improved Wave Arts licensing, enter serial number directly into plug-in. This works the same as other recent Wave Arts plug-ins, such as Tube Saturator 2 and Convology XT.
- User preset manager to rename, delete, and organize presets.
- TrackPlug implements external sidechain input for all formats. There is no more TrackPlug ExtSC variation.
- New dark theme in menus and dialogs.
- Version numbers on Mac are properly reported in Get Info (plist files set correctly).