Unfiltered Audio G8 Dynamic Gate v1.6.0 [WiN]
Use G8 to create dynamic rhythm patterns on sustained sounds; trigger an envelope on G8 with MIDI input or use it to trigger notes on a MIDI instrument; produce interesting fractal sequences and auto-panning effects with Delay and Output Reject. With Cycle Mode and One-Shot, you can create dramatic motion with G8’s envelope, reducing the time value of the envelope to mere milliseconds, resulting in AM synthesis. The four-channel input in the Expert Mode of G8 allows for complex in-DAW routing of different levels and types of content. G8 can split the amplitude of a single source, allowing you to route two different characteristics of your sound to different tracks – the Mains and the Reject.
From transient shaping to trance gating to polyrhythmic beat slicing, G8 can add a whole new level of endless creative possibilities to your sound. Activate the 14-day full function demo with your Plugin Alliance account to hear for yourself!
- ‘Cycle’ gating mode gives you the ability to use G8 as a stutter effect, an AM/granular effect, or a tremolo
- ‘One-shot’ gating mode allows for surgical transient shaping from any type of sound
- Custom MIDI in/out: trigger G8 with an instrument or extract grooves from an audio track to trigger an instrument with G8
- Route post-gate, ‘Reject Outputs’ to another track, or use ‘Flip’ mode to swap Reject Outputs with G8’s main output, essentially reversing the behavior of G8
- Four-channel analysis (sidechain) input; two internal and two external, each independently filtered and gain-controlled
- Precise triggering with Lookahead analysis
- RMS and Peak detection modes
- Variable reduction of gated signal allows for subtler processing
- Wet/Dry mix for parallel processing