u-he Bazille v18.104.22.16893 CE [WiN]
The second spawn of the Berlin Modular project, Bazille is a large polyphonic modular system with digital (PD, FM based) oscillators, multimode filters and plenty of modulation options. With so much connectivity to explore, patching in Bazille should keep you fascinated for many years – it's definitely a “geek machine”!
- modular, stereo, up to 16-voice polyphonic
- 4 digital oscillators based on phase distortion (PD) with FM and fractal resonance (FR)
- 4 self-oscillating multimode filters with up to 6 parallel outputs each
- 4 ADSR envelopes with Fall/Rise for the sustain stage, overall rate can be modulated
- 2 LFOs with 3 parallel outputs each, unipolar option
- 16-step morphing sequence per voice, with 8 snapshots and 4 output taps
- 2 mapping generators with up to 128 steps, comprehensive drawing tools, presets…
- maps can be used as oscillator waveforms
- 4 Multiplex modules for mixing signals, cross-fading, ring modulation, amplitude modulation etc.
- 4 effects: stereo delay, distortion (6 types), phaser (2 types), spring reverb
- 2x inverter, 2x rectifier, sample & hold, 2x twin lag generators, quantizer
- over 1700 factory presets
Changelog Bazille 1.1.1 (revision 10693):
- macOS Big Sur compatibility
- macOS 32-bit support discontinued
- VST3 support added
- New Preset Browser
- Soundset installer support
- Bigger preset browser for Gearporn skin
- 187 new presets (including our BazilleCM/BeatZille presets)
- Factory library tagged and reworked
- Pitch Bend range now +/−48
- Improved GUI performance
- Minor GUI fixes/tweaks
- Various installer improvements
- Added file type icons on Windows
- Plugin format and OS info shown next to revision number
- Changed how LFO Wave and LFO Phase influence envelope triggering
- Fixed multiple sequencer issues
- Fixed multiple issues with envelope triggering via LFO and sequencer
- Fixed notes starting on same time stamp but different MIDI channel might not play
- Fixed dialogs appearing transparent in Cubase 10.5 and Logic Pro
- Fixed LFO in sync mode too slow on its first cycle
- Fixed mapping generator not updating instantly
- Fixed multiplex could kill audio output
- Fixed DC build-up in distortion module
- Various small fixes and improvements
- Rare DC issue (audio clicks, sound cuts out, plugin needs to be reloaded)
- Context menus need plugin focus to work (macOS issue)
- Possible GUI slowdown on some Macs with current macOS (Mojave or newer)
- If you experience GUI glitches when switching presets, avoid using the cable style "natural"
The Windows installer was improved to prevent common installation issues. Please check the suggested installation paths during installation, making sure the update is installed into the same location as the previous version, and that all previously installed plugin formats are being updated.
Envelope triggering via LFO and sequencer was reworked in order to fix multiple bugs in this area. This means some presets might not sound as intended anymore. We therefore recommend to finish ongoing projects before updating to the new version. Please refer to the "Patch Conversion Tips" file to get more info on how to adjust your presets.
COMPETITION PRESETS folder removed, "best of" selection of 419 presets now integrated into main category folders as v0.9 presets. If necessary, save backup of original folder and move it back to preset area after update.