Slate Digital Virtual Mix Rack Complete v184.108.40.206 [WiN]
What’s new in VMR 2.0:
– Dream Strips – 8 Instantly Recallable and Customizable Channel Strip Configurations Accessible with 1-Click
– Redesigned Interface
– Easy Undo & Redo
– Removed Noise from the following modules: FG-N, FG-S, FG-Stress, FG-73, FG-76
– Added a Clear Rack button
– Introduced the Oversampling option (through Settings menu)
– Added a second Library view: List view
– Added a “Search Modules” feature in the Library
Team R2R Note: (v220.127.116.11)
* All 30 modules are included.
* No iLok Driver is required to run.
* Our release loads faster and uses less memory than legit version.
One of the legit VMR module produces wrong sound. In our version, we put
additional code to address that issue and it works as it is. It should be the
true shame that professional audio plugin developer sell broken gear and
never realized until cracker mentioned. We don’t specify which is broken so
that developer need to spend lots of time (money) to find what is wrong. We
are sure they have nice ears, it shouldn’t take so long to fix it – by
comparing the sound with R2R release 🙂
Big hint to the developer :
If you didn’t make protection harder, that issue didn’t happen!
Good luck, legit users are waiting for the explanation!
Primary wave comes early with one of the strongest protected plugin 🙂
It’s time for you to clean up your computer before main wave comes!
Q: What’s MetaFortress?
A: Anti tampering protection provided by Verimatrix Inc. It put thousands of
code integrity checks (anti tampering) and instert a pile of garbage code
(code obfuscation). If you find “.mfrt” section (you can find by using
HEX editor) in exe or dll, it is using MetaFortress.
It is explained as “Fusion” here
Q: What’s WhiteBox?
A: It’s using common algorithm but not easy to reverse. For a example, AES
crypto has Key and IV to en/decrypt data. In WhiteBoxAES, Key and IV are
obfuscated in the code and not easy to factor.
Q: Any changes after the last AudioUTOPiA in 2015?
A: 1. MetaFortress is updated to make code analysis harder. Code is more
obfuscated (with more CPU wasting) than before. 2. Developers start to
implement additional protections. SlateDigital is one of them.
We put extraordinary efforts and works to make it happen again. Stay home
and make some noise without dongles!