PSPaudioware PSP 608 MultiDelay v1.7.2 [WiN]
– Up to 8 seconds of delay time per channel
– Continuous control over the delay time in milliseconds and/or chosen quantize note
– Three operation modes: Multidelay, in which each tap has its own feedback buffer; Multitap, in which the Master Feedback operates on one (user selectable) tap; and MultiFB, where switches the tap off not switch the feedback signal off
– Each tap included independent adjustment of the following: gain, stereo field width and balance, delay time, filtering, modulation, saturation simulation and reverberation
– Each tap can choose between multiple quadruple biquadratic filter types, including: Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass, PEAK filter and four Shelf filters
– Modulation section (LFO and envelope follower) offer adjustable modulation depth of 3 octaves, and can be selected for filter cutoff
– Tape saturation simulation with adjustable gain based on the algorithm used in our mastering processors
– Filtering module in feedback includes LP, BP, HP filter (either State Variable Filter or Biquad) with adjustable cutoff and resonance
– Vintage reverberation module for faithful simulation of spring and plate reverbs
– Support for sample rates of up to 192kHz
– Host and MIDI automation of all processing
Team R2R Note: (v1.7.2)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
* No iLok Driver is required to run.
* Our release loads faster and uses less memory than original.