Native Instruments Reaktor 6 v6.4.0 [WiN, MacOSX]
MAC: P2P | 31 July 2020 | 83 MB
The latest version of REAKTOR delivers a large-scale update to the Blocks framework. Blocks are now arranged in two new collections – BLOCKS BASE and BLOCKS PRIMES – and you can now connect modules more easily, patching cables directly on the panels. Head over to Native Access and install the update and new Blocks products for free.
REAKTOR 6 makes advanced sonic experimentation more accessible than ever. Primary and Core Macro libraries are refined for ease of use with new categories and intuitive folder structure. Workflows are now more efficient thanks to a modernized interface, improved structure editing, and a revised property and navigation. Plus, new features like Table Framework, Bundles, and Scoped Buses unlock a new level of power to REAKTOR builders.
Blocks is a new framework that turns REAKTOR 6 into a fully-equipped, rack-style modular synth. Over 30 Blocks – including oscillators, filters, effects, modulators, and sequencers – come with REAKTOR 6. Among these Blocks are components from acclaimed NI synths such as ROUNDS and MONARK – all you need to start creating elaborate modular synth patches.
UNRIVALLED SOUND QUALITY
REAKTOR’s trademark sound quality is unmistakable. From anti-aliased oscillators and ZDF (zero delay feedback) filters to granular synthesis engines, a team of leading developers build every component in REAKTOR from the core level up using the most elegant algorithms. Their relentless pursuit of DSP excellence keeps this sonic toolkit at the head of its class. And everything inside is organized for immediate use in REAKTOR’s macro libraries for fast, creative building sessions.
FOR SOUND MAKERS OF ALL LEVELS
Newcomers can quickly start playing with over 70 REAKTOR Factory instruments, each loaded with presets to get you started. Or download one of over 4,000 free instruments created by the REAKTOR user community. Once the REAKTOR environment becomes familiar, patching with Blocks unlocks a world of on-the-fly sonic experimentation. And for those who want to dig deeper into the creative process, REAKTOR lets you build complete instruments from the ground up.
JOIN THE REAKTOR COMMUNITY
The REAKTOR community unites thousands of artists, sound designers, and instrument builders at all skill levels passionate about sound and instrument design. Discover the latest additions to the user library, upload your own creations, discuss new tips and tricks in the learning section, and be a part of a highly innovative and dedicated community of builders committed to advancing the future of sound.
READY FOR KONTROL
Control REAKTOR directly from a KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboard or MASCHINE. With the REAKTOR API, you can design fully-integrated performance setups. Create your own touch strip integration, custom displays, parameter mappings, light guide configurations, and more. Hybrid software/hardware instruments that are a true evolution in instrument design.
POWERED BY REAKTOR
REAKTOR is the technology platform behind some of NI’s most acclaimed instruments and effects like RAZOR and MONARK, TRAKTOR’s built-in effects, and the MASCHINE 2 Drum Synths. Discover the full extent of REAKTOR’s capabilities with these advanced products – all powered by REAKTOR.
6.4.0 — 2020-07-23
- User Blocks for Racks.
- ADDED Users of the full version of REAKTOR 6 can load User Blocks into Racks
- ADDED Users of REAKTOR 6 Player can load User Blocks in Demo mode (muted after
- 30 minutes)
- ADDED User Blocks are stored in the Rack file with a reference to their file path
- ADDED Missing User Blocks are displayed when loading a Rack and can be relocated
- ADDED User Block root directory to allow relative file paths and enable sharing
- of Racks between users
- ADDED Browse for User Blocks via the Library Tab and via the Quick Search Box on Panel
- ADDED Relocate additional User Blocks in same directory
- ADDED Custom User Blocks directory in preferences
- ADDED Block relocation page with scrollbar for too many blocks
- ADDED New Patching with Blocks manual including comprehensive information about
- using Blocks in Racks and Ensembles
- CHANGED Clean up Preferences Directory Tab
- CHANGED Show Custom User Blocks directory in the Library and Player tabs
- CHANGED Appearance of Sub Instruments in Blocks for Racks
- CHANGED Enhance UX/UI for Instrument not Found page
- CHANGED Allow Blocks with sub-instruments
- CHANGED Rack files store and load User Blocks with path relative to User Blocks
- root directory
- CHANGED Appearance of sub-instruments in Rack changed (not on panel, not in panel
- sets, not in Midi connection drop down)
- FIXED CRASH – on changing table size
- IXED CRASH – on relocation of ISM with special characters
- FIXED CRASH – on relocation of instruments with sub instruments in Rack
- FIXED CRASH – on using the Quick Search in Rack Mode
- FIXED CRASH – when trying to relocate a wrong ISM for a Rack
- FIXED CRASH – ASIO card swapping crashes Reaktor
- FIXED CRASH – On Audio Device Sample Rate Change by other App
- FIXED CRASH – on duplicating 2 instruments after selection on panel
- FIXED On Panel: Hitting delete Key while Panel Element was selected deleted its
- connctions in strucuture
- FIXED Splitter/Handle in Panel Sets and Snapshot tabs did not remember its position
- in HostChunk, Ensemble and Rack file
- FIXED Mac only: after one time use of editing fields keyboard input is faulty
- FIXED Demo Dialog should be user resizable and be resized to maximum on popup
- FIXED User Blocks with PID can not be relocated
- FIXED Delete Key deletes all wires connected to a Panel Element if it is selected
- FIXED Browser needs longer for scanning big ensemble files
- FIXED Saving Rack file with references to Blocks from absolute path show missing
- Blocks on reload
- FIXED UI Glitch, Panel Wires drawn in Side-pane + Toolbar
- FIXED Loading Time increased x3 for Ensembles like flesh
- FIXED Rack file doubles up Midi Notes sent and received from and to instruments
- FIXED Flickering Rack Panel UI when drag&drop Blocks from Browser
- FIXED Rack Bank and Sub Bank does not affect saving process / dialog
- FIXED Ensemble Name editable on panel although header invisible
- FIXED Subinstrument still visible in panel when loaded into rack
- FIXED Changed Flag not set on Storing Snapshot via ST Input of Snapshot Module
- FIXED Properties snapshot Id for Files value stays hierarchically relative unique on
- FIXED Save Rack behaves like Save Rack As