MAGIX Video Pro X12 v18.104.22.168 [WiN]
Intuitive video production
No matter how complex your film project, you can accomplish it fast. Enjoy an efficient workflow and innovative functions such as flexible track handling on a multi-format timeline. Access 3- & 4-point editing, multicam editing or 1-click tools such as "split & trim". A real-time audio mixer and audio cleaning tool are included for optimizing video sound.
Comprehensive color grading with gradation curves or fast application of lookup tables – discover optimal color matching at the level of detail you need. proDAD Mercalli V5 Suite is now included for stabilizing choppy or distorted footage – in realtime and at a high level of precision.
quality in 8K Ultra HD Video Pro X has always stood for technological innovation above and beyond industry standard. Discover resolutions in up to 8K UltraHD, HDR color space and latest film studio effects, and achieve professional results. The powerful video engine means that video editing is absolutely smooth, even for complex multi-track projects.
New in MAGIX Video Pro X12:
INFUSION Engine 2 INFUSION Engine – power for virtual all PCs. Graphics cards by all leading manufacturers (Intel, AMD, NVIDIA) are now supported. This enables smooth playback on most hardware setups, even for multi-track projects in up to 4k Ultra HD resolution.
HiDPI editing interface Work using the high-resolution Video Pro X interface, which stays razor-sharp and easy to read even when scaled to 4k monitors. The program also features a modern icon design with graphic elements that are clearer and more sharp than ever before.
Real-time video stabilization For the first time, video stabilization is possible without time-consuming analysis or rendering. The time-unlimited full version of proDAD Mercalli V5 Suite allows for real-time video stabilization in Video Pro X.
NewBlue Filter 5 Ultimate The NewBlue complete pack includes 27 color filters and more than 250 templates with specialist effects from the areas of color grading, classic film filters and creative design.
Simplified start dialog The new look of the Video Pro X start dialog enables users to find the right project settings and film format faster. This lets you save time even before you start the cutting process.
Vertical videos Vertical video formats, such as those of smartphone cameras are now automatically recognized and can be edited in their original alignment. New social media templates are also available.
- You need a 64-bit version for the following operating systems:
- Windows 10, Windows 8
- Processor: Double core processor with 2.4 GHz (recommended: Intel quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better)
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1280 x 1024, 512 MB VRAM and DirectX 11 support INFUSION Engine 2 supports video acceleration for AVC and HEVC* on Intel, NVIDIA or AMD GPUs with 1GB VRAM or higher Example: Intel Graphics HD 630, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050, AMD Radeon RX470
- Sound card: Onboard (multi-channel sound card recommended for surround sound editing)
- Optical drive: DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
- Program languages: English, Deutsch, Français, Nederlands
- Fixed: Crash on Windows 7 when working with certain graphic cards.
- Fixed: Crash when displaying thumbnails .
- Fixed: Crash when closing the programme in VfW mode.
- Fixed: Crash when exporting 8K material.
- Fixed: Crash when importing certain JPEG files.
- Fixed: Crash when changing the duration of a text animation.
- Fixed: Wrong display of transition icons.
- Fixed: Error when using DirectSound.
- Fixed: Hanging of the software when exporting "movie-in-movie" projects.
- Fixed: Negative percentage displayed during range search.
- Fixed: Incorrect rotation of objects.
- Fixed: Incorrect rotation of photos when using certain effect templates.
- Fixed: Error when using multiple NVIDIA graphic cards.
- Improved: Preview images in AVCHD import dialog.
- Improved: Frame rate detection for certain MXF video files.
- Improved: Visualization of the online login for Vimeo.
- Improved: Use of masks in connection with "Chromakey", "Brightness" and "Contrast".
- Improved: Preview image for the HDR-Gamma-Effect.
- Improved: Cutting for anamorphic material.
- Improved: Full screen visualization of the effect list.
- New menu item "Save/load as transition template".
- New export presets for 5K, 6K and 8K resolutions.
- Updated user interface of the effect pages and program dialogues.
- Revision of the programme settings and options.
- Sharper preview images in the file window.
- Improved performance for in-app store, user interface and media playback.
- Improved performance of the "anti-flicker" filter.