Lexicon PCM Native Reverb Bundle v1.3.8 / v1.3.6 [WiN, MacOSX]
MAC: HEXWARS | 25 December 2014 | 102.8 MB
With all the flexibility you would expect from a native plug-in, this powerhouse Bundle delivers 7 legendary Lexicon reverbs with hundreds of the most versatile and finely-crafted studio presets, including recognizable classics from Lexicon’s immense library of sounds. Designed to bring the highest level of sonic quality and function to all your audio applications, the PCM Native Reverb Bundle will take center stage in your DAW.
PCM Native Reverb Plugins Bundle Includes:
- ·Vintage Plate
- ·Random Hall
- ·Concert Hall
Each algorithm can be run in either mono, stereo, or a combination of the two. We’ve taken the time to add Input and Output Meters in addition to a graphical EQ section for easy adjustment of both early and late reflections. The most noticeable feature, however, is center screen in a multi-dimensional realtime display. There are three screens to choose from, all showing different frequency stages of the algorithm to help you shape your sound.
- ·7 legendary Lexicon Reverbs
- ·Hundreds of brilliantly crafted studio presets
- ·Multi-platform compatibility: Windows® XP, Vista, and 7; Mac® OSX 10.4 -- 10.9, PowerPC and Intel (32 & 64-bit)
- ·Formats that work seamlessly in any AAX, VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible DAW
- ·Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm
- ·Visual EQ section for easy adjustment of both early and late reflections
- ·Presets can be stored in a DAW independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between any DAWs
- ·Full parameter control and automation
- ·Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels going to and from the reverb
- ·iLok2 authorized
A Message From HEXWARS:
This Lexicon release are only possible thanks to Lexicon bad iLok2 implementation
in this older versions (ON MAC), and more important, thanks to simblism's genius!
We didn't cracked iLok2 and we won't for the time being.
Do Not Ask iLok2 stuff.
Do not ask Win version.