Babelson Audio BeComp v1.0.0 [WiN]
Team R2R | 01 January 2021 | 23.9 MB
Smoothness and transparency. BeComp is a dynamics processor that will change the way you use and think about compressors and compression.
The inherently rich and colorful tone of the BeComp helps glue tracks together. The BeComp is the thickest and heavy sounding compressor/limiters. it's also quite handy for pumping up individual tracks. It comes in mono, mono -to- stereo and stereo versions.
- Based: Transformer-coupled circuits, Bridge-driver,
- Controls dynamics without introducing obvious simply artifacts,
- A built-in limiter with fast setting,
- Controls dynamics without compulsively changing the original sound,
- Attack/Release: achieve excellent results,
- Optical characteristic when THRSHLD fully rotated CCW(“aggressiveness”),
- Ratio settings from 1:1 to 20:1,
- Soft knee,
- Limit and compress level (gain make up),
- Meters: GR, VU in, VU Out,
- Stereo Link: panning to hard left and hard right respectively,
Team R2R Note: (v1.0.0)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
* No iLok Driver is required to run.
* Our release loads faster and uses less memory than original.