XILS-lab Stix v1.6.1 R2 [WiN]
StiX offers an incredible variety of drums sounds of different eras : Vintage analog drum machines, or early digital ones. And many sound of the next eras.
Combined with the most powerful and expressive XoX Sequencer.
Synthesis : Virtual Analog morphing oscillators, FM @ audio rate, Sine + Waveshaping, Samples, CroSS Synthesis. 4th Gen 0DF Filters, Macros Knobs, Step Modulators, LFOs, Unique R-Clap Evs and ADSR, exclusive PolyStep auto-modulator : A whole synthesizer to taylor each of the 10 drum sounds.
Sequencing : Variable number of steps per Beat. Per Step Divisi, Gate Time, Micro Position, Macro Modulators, Velocity. Song Mode to organize patterns.
Workflow : FAST, intuitive. XoX Sequencer Multiline and SingleLine views, Synthesis Eazy And Advanced pages. Never more than a click away from your task. Exclusive Stretch and Modal Pitch Macro Controls, Global user defined Macros controls.
Presets : 2000 presets : 120+ Global Presets, 720+ Patterns, 700 Drumpads, 60 Drumkits, 390 exclusive samples. And still growing.
MORE FEATURES: From unique to exceptional
- Midi Output : Control your virtual instruments, or record the midi data in your Daw
- Midi Learn : Full automation of all synthesis parameters of all drumpads, mixer etc
- Drums of the Past : 15 Wave Alchemy Drumkits ( Roland TR-xox, EMU SP12, Drumtracks, Linndrum etc )
- Multi criteria Database engine : Find the right preset in minute, create custom tags
- Randomize : Drumkits, sequences, full patterns
- Live Control : Chain patterns, mute/unmute tracks on the fly.
- Swing : Sophisticated swing engine
- Multi Output version : With volume, groups and pan preservation
- Natural Reverb, Analog Delay & Phaser, Per drum crusher and distorsion
- Sample Accurate synchro and audio engine : The tightest beats for your tracks
- Envelope segments modulations, hundreds of modulation targets. Simultaneously.
- Gang Mode to edit Sequencer Lanes, mixer, effects sends
Team R2R Note: (v1.6.1 R2)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
* No iLok Driver is required to run.
* Our release loads faster and uses less memory than original.