Valhalla DSP ValhallaPlate v22.214.171.124 / v1.6.3 [WiN, MacOSX]
MAC: Team CODESHiNE |24 December 2020 | 19 MB
Valhalla Plate Description:
ValhallaPlate realistically models the physics of plate reverbs:
- High diffusion, for reverbs that have maximally high echo density.
- Frequency dependent decay time, for huge lows and clear highs, under the control of a
single Decay parameter.
- Dispersion, for creating 3D imaging in the decay. The reverb comes from outside the
- speakers, and decays into the depths behind the speakers.
ValhallaPlate extends the plate reverb into dimensions that real plates can’t reach:
- Variable size, to control how metallic a reverb mode sounds. Small sizes result in more metallic delays, while larger sizes sound clearer.
- Lush modulation, that eliminates any metallic artifacts, while retaining the pitch of the input.
Twelve original reverberation algorithms (5 new algorithms added to version 1.5.0):
- 4 reverb modes (Chrome, Steel, Brass, Cobalt) that emulate “true stereo” plates, with 2 input drivers and 2 output pickups.
- 5 reverb modes (Aluminum, Copper, Unobtanium, Radium, Lithium) that combine the 3D dispersive characteristics of steel plates with the high resonance density found in reverberation chambers.
- 3 reverb modes (Adamantium, Titanium, Osmium) that emulate the traditional mono-in, stereo-out plates. These modes have the resonance density found in real plate reverberators.
- All of the modes can be run as a mono-in/mono-out, mono-in/stereo-out, or stereo-in/stereo-out plugin.
ValhallaPlate builds upon the Valhalla DSP plugin heritage:
- Minimalist, resizable 2D GUI, with self-documenting tool tip area.
- A comprehensive preset browser makes saving, recalling and sharing settings easy.
- Fully compatible with 32 and 64 bit DAWs (32/64 bit VST for OSX and Windows, 32/64 bit Audio Units for OSX, 32-bit RTAS for OSX and Windows, 64-bit AAX for OSX and Windows).
- Low CPU usage! You can use all the instances you need without your computer slowing down.
Thanks goes to R2R for the code and key. Big thanks to TEAM R2R for the amazing work they did with the keygen. We used the keygen to patch the MacOS binaries and generate random licenses.