Inear Display Lancinantes v1.1.0 [WiN, MacOSX]
The oscillators are built around harmonic combinations where each partial has a random amplitude modulation applied to create perpetual subtle variations. New sets of harmonics can manually be regenerated at will.
A mixer section allows you to adjust individual oscillators levels as well as the amplitudes of a sub oscillator and a white noise generator. The mixer output then goes through a resonant filter, an overdrive, a delay, and a reverb to further shape the sound.
Most of the settings can be set to random values thanks to a versatile randomizer section.
The real fun starts when you automate the controls and run Lancinantes through your favorite effects…
- Continuous Sound Output
- Additive Oscillators based on Random Modulations of the Harmonics
- 3 Oscillator Layers to create Chords
- Up to 32 Harmonics per Layer
- Sub Oscillator
- White Noise Generator
- Mixer to Combine the Sound Generators
- Resonant Lowpass/Highpass Filter
- Delay with Feedback Damping
- Optional MIDI Key Tracking
- Quantize the Notes to Melodic Scales
- Scale Root Note Setting
- 13 Melodic Scales
- Extensive Randomization Options : Notes, Mixer, Filter, Harmonics, All
- Graphical Plot of the Oscillators Harmonics
- 11 Factory Presets
- Scalable User Interface
- Cross-Platform presets
Available as VST and Audio Unit for Mac OS and Windows (32 and 64 bit).
VST3 version (VST2.4 no longer available)
All versions are 64bit only
Mac OS installer is notarized
Revamped user interface
New : detune parameters for oscillators 2 and 3