MeldaProduction MCompleteBundle v14.08 / v14.16 [WiN, MacOSX]
MAC: SPTNDC | 19 May 2021 | 376.62 MB
MeldaProduction MCompleteBundle is the ultimate collection of effects and instruments, and it currently contains 114 of them, including MDrummer, MPowerSynth, dynamics processors, equalizers, modulation effects including chorus and phasers, reverbs, stereo tools and analyzers.
- Added “IR” button to toolbar (exports impulse response of current plugin settings) for MCabinet(MB), all equalizers and all reverbs.
- Improved “Analyse source / Load” feature of MAutoDynamicEq and MAutoEqualizer – double clicking on a file no longer closes the window, but loads it and performs automatic equalization, useful when browsing several source analyses.
- Added back all upsampling ratios to 8x (then powers of 2 up to 1024x).
- Added “Play fade” parameter to MSuperLooper, which controls the length of the fade-in/out when a track gets muted/unmuted.
- Increased MSuperLooper’s Cross-fade range and added “Reverse cross-fade”
- Added “Immediate clear” option to MSuperLooper.
- Added “Volume” to all tracks in MSuperLooper, to complement the track Gain.
- Added “Cancel record” main button to MSuperLooper.
- Added “Custom play” option and main button to MSuperLooper, which can avoid using DAW’s playback switch.
- Various fixes and workflow improvements for MSuperLooper.
- Added MSoundFactory16out plugin, which provides 16 separate outputs, one for each track.
- Improved MSpectralDynamics processing algorithm for more accurate and faster response.
- Added MIDI triggering options to MXXX modules – Off velocity modes (including by length), probability.
- MDrummer factory folder in MXXX now defaults to C:/MDrummer (Windows) or ~/Documents/MDrummer (macOS) to make sure there is “something” and is writable.
- Graph presets now convert ranges, so it doesn’t matter from which plugin/subsystem it is stored to or loaded from.
- MCCGenerator now displays percents and the actual 7-bit MIDI value for each parameter.
- MCCGenerator now produces full 14-bit controller messages for controllers 1-32.
- Added autoequalizer settings to MFreeformEqualizer.
- Added “Use peak filters for resonance removal” option to MAutoDynamicEq and MAutoEqualizer.
- Added 32 multiparameters to MCompare.
- Minor GUI and performance improvements.
- Information about device author has been moved to device help in MXXX.
- Added “Custom GUI designer” to MXXX, which lets you easily edit custom graphical interfaces for devices.
- It is now possible to drag & drop multiple audio files into MCompare and it will load each in a consecutive File slots.
- Fix: Panorama MIDI controller lead to slightly inaccurate values.
- Fix: MLoudnessAnalyzer batch processing might not work in some DAWs.
- Fix: Some algorithms could hypotetically crash when processing data bigger than 2GB.
- Fix: MSpectralDynamics measured only first 2 channels even in surround mode.
- Fix: Arpeggiator could sometimes play multiple notes if the DAW sends notes in incorrect times. ARP now shifts everything in a time back a few samples to avoid that.
- Fix: Hacked a bug in new Bitwig closing some windows before they even get displayed.
- Fix: Plugins crashed using some styles on some rare computers.
- Fix: Changing MXXX’s module device could execute top level randomizer multiparameters.
- Fix: MHarmonizerMB granular modes were causing small clicks when playing the notes (typically via MIDI).
- Fix: It may have not been possible to display MHarmonizerMB’s ADSR/Tremolo window.
- Fix: MSuperLooper was erasing current track when “Default bars” were used and “Next track” was clicked during recording.
- Fix: Vertical sliders had invisible units in some styles.
- Fix: Switching between MTurboDelay devices could trigger the randomizer (if the device had one).
- Fix: MSuperLooper could get out of sync after stopping recording when “Immediate record” was on and “All loops same length” was off.
- Fix: “Help / Show in web browser” feature was crashing on OSX.
- Fix: MEssentialsFXBundle didn’t activate MSpectralDynamicsLE.
- Fix: Auto-gain button in MLoudnessAnalyzer didn’t work properly.
- Fix: Early reflections device in MTurboDelay could produce demo noise even when activated.
- Fix: Randomizer could cause problems with plugins featuring modulators.
- Fix: Lock wasn’t available for MTurboComp’s “Link channels” device parameter.
- Fix: MSuperLooper didn’t allow full reset of the main track when sync is one.
- Fix: MSuperLooper sometimes displayed additional empty bar in the waveforms.
- Added “Feedback” and “Feedback FX” features to MSuperLooper, plus an option “Feedback when overdub”.
- Added infinite overdub Undo & Redo to MSuperLooper.
- MSuperLooper now allows different multiplies a single bar not related to the main loops when “All loops same length” option is disabled.
- MSuperLooper now displays a scrollbar for tracks when the number of tracks is 9 or higher.
- Added “Auto overdub” and “Immediate play/mute” options to MSuperLooper.
- Added Depth to MFreeformPhase.
- Added “Short-term max” meter to MLoudnessAnalyzer, the option is there in other plugins as well.
- Preset buttons now have limited size, so that they don’t obstruct the entire title for large windows.
- Added “True noise” option to MNoiseGenerator.
- Multiparameter’s in “By bank name interpolated” units mode now recognizes units after the number even without a delimiting space.
- Added “Current values > Defaults” and “Defaults > Current values” features to multiparameter manager.
- SuperLooper has been added to MXXX and MSuperLooper itself.
- Added “Delay subtract” and “Samples subtract” feature to DelayTap module in MXXX.
- MXXX module categories slightly restructuralized.
- Added “Select loop 1/2/3/4” hidden parameters to MSuperLooper, useful to select specific loops in each track.
- Fix: MSuperLooper could change volume of a track being overdubbed when stopped.
- Fix: MSuperLooper didn’t work properly in sync mode using AU interface.
- Fix: Enabling bypass with upsampling enabled could lead to an incorrect latency compensation.
- Fix: Resizing a file selector in a folder with no files could lead to the directory tree to be inaccessible.
- Fix: Swapper2out in MXXX produces only a single output. Now it produces both and switches the order.
- Fix: MSuperLooper displayed all 16 tracks when the editor was closed and reopen in ProTools.
- Fix: Some scrolled views were not responding to mousewheel unless the mouse cursor was directly on the scrollbar.
- Fix: Plugins could crash when showing popups on macOS when GPU acceleration was disabled.
- Fix: Slightly changed MIDI CC mapping so that the middle value becomes 50%.